hey, welcome yaw!

---------------------- HI, WELCOME YAWW! HI, WELCOME YAWW! ---------------------

Wednesday, January 25

HOMESICK.
SO MUCH like damn crazy.

Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I really want being home!
Please, understand me, take me away out of this... 
Yeahhh, kinda hell.

Me myself don't know, why am I like this huh?
Like seriously, at past I had never been like this insane.
I want Ibu and Ayah here, pretty please.

Yes, I just got back home few days ago,
But I didn't meet Ibu and Ayah.
They went somewhere, err, okay. Langkawi for hols.
And I was just like, okay. Alone homie.

Plus me, don't finish and settle up the ASSignments.
Yeahh, my wrong, I didn't do those at home.

Huhhh, Please Mel. Get your soul for being here.
Shut up, dummy! I'm tryin'. =='

Thank you, Aizul, Affiq and Muhsin. 
Good listener for me in this early dawn.